The ideal candidate will have 7 to 10 years of experience in private equity, corporate finance or strategy consulting. He/she will be involved in deal execution and financial modeling analysis and will be part of a small team of ambitious investment, planning & financial analysis professionals. This position will be based in Hanoi headquarter of G-Group.
- Demonstrated ability to perform analytical and research activities, always clearly identifying the objectives and big picture, and being organized around delivering on those objectives;
- Deal origination, proactive sourcing, market studies;
- Has the capacity to build and update error-free financial models;
- Analysing financial markets and financial market products;
- Modelling and valuation of investment opportunities;
- Assisting in all aspects of deal execution including market and financial due diligence, structuring and contract negotiation;
- Monitoring of portfolio companies and executing value creation plan;
- Providing information and offering advice on financial market matters, market conditions and the history and prospects of corporations;
- Assisting CEOs of subsidiary companies with financial, operating activity advices, companying their success by KPI review & tracking.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: Ability to analyze the market’s financial data and provide proper financial advice to clients;
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
- Communications and interpersonal skills: Ability to solicit new business, network with associates, and manage relationships with clients;
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines;
- Strong business and investment acumen and leadership;
- Approximately 7-10 years of some combination of private equity, strategy consulting or investment banking experience;
- Excellent command in spoken & written English.