We are looking for a Senior Flutter developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
What will you do?
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code;
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms;
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable mobile client code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What should our best mobile software engineer demonstrate?
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile developer, at least 2 years with Flutter;
- Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations;
- Strong knowledge of mobile development tools, different versions of mobile OS, and how to deal
with different screen sizes;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services;
- Strong knowledge of Mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store;
- Good algorithm or have Olympic medal is an advance.
Why You’ll Love Working Here?
- 13-month salary per year;
- Performance bonus (KPI for a month);
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea.