- We are looking for experienced Nodejs and Python backend developer to join our dynamic teams, and build Social Network to serve multi-millions users. You will have opportunity to contribute and resolve interesting problems at scale, to serve millions users.
- Design and develop high-performance API and backend;
- Design and optimize Database design;
- Maintain a high-quality robust codebase;
- Actively research and apply new technology and toolset.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience working with MySQL, Redis, MongoDB (RabbitMQ & Kafka is a plus);
- Have knowledge of OOP, RESTful, Microservices, Design Patterns;
- Proficient in source code management tools: GIT;
- Can work under high pressure on deadlines as well as product quality;
- The ability to be well and proactive in work, has a high sense of responsibility to complete the assigned work;
- Have experience in building Microservices running on Kubernetes or Swarm is a great plus;
- Have knowledge about distributed system is a great plus.
If you’re Python developer
- Experience in working with Python and frameworks like Django or Flask or Tornado for 3++ years.
- Code complies with PEP-8 standards, regularly using Pylint and Pyflakes;
- Good understanding about asyncio, coroutine, GIL, regex, context manager,.
If you’re NodeJS developer
- Experience in working with NodeJS and frameworks like ExpressJS or Loopback.io for 3++ years;
- Experience with TypeScript or Object-oriented programming is a plus.
Why you‘d love working here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Year-end bonus & performance bonus;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea;
- We create a environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it works.