- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code;
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements;
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards;
- Support test and deployment of new features;
- Participate in code reviews.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field);
- 2-4 years of experience in Golang;
- Good at Algorithm is a big plus;
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design;
- Experience with RESTful APIs, Microservices;
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Cloud Infrastructure is a plus;
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies;
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Why you’d love working here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Year-end bonus & performance bonus;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea;
- We create a environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it works.