- Facilitate agile ceremonies, e.g. product backlog refinement, preplanning, planning, daily
standups, sprint reviews, retrospectives;
- Supporting the Product Owners, especially with respect to refining and managing the product
- As a problem solver, you eliminate conflicts, assist development teams in developing appropriate
solution strategies, and keep an eye on potential future tensions;
- You observe development team in the cooperation and the application of agile methods and
deduce from it measures, g. training and de-escalations;
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame,
retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Basic IT and software development skills;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict
resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Strong collaborative problem solver;
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices;
- Experience in facilitation, collaboration and soft-skills;
- Excellent communication skills and experience inside and outside of the teams;
- Scrum Master certification.
Why you’d love working here
- Salary range $1200-$1400;
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensations, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outings, sport, trade union activities);
- Beautiful & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport & gym, fruits, coffee & tea;
- We create an environment where you can be the best verion of yourself, grow with us and together we make it works.