Gapo social network – The enchanting territory Gapo carries with itself the mission of using technology to build and develop new social networks. 5/2021, Gapo launched GapoWork – A business communication platform. Improve employee engagement in your organization through communication and engagement features. Thereby promoting the realization of the common goal and spreading core values.
Description: Head of Engineering
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Head of Engineering to join our dynamic teams. In this position, you will have opportunities to contribute and to resolve interesting problems at scale, to serve millions of users.
- Responsible to build complex software programs, define the technical standards & build an assessment system;
- Reports status and issues; Documents designs; Contributes to and may decide upon system architecture and design decisions;
- Join to build framework for product, contribute & design system architecture;
- Monitor, develop & propose the technical training plan for the workforce & Coach technical skills standard levels;
- To self-train on new technologies and broaden the knowledge of the company;
- To review the source code, detailed designs, architecture design documents;
- Recruitment, support & propose to the HR department for suitable resource allocations for the project;
- Reporting directly to the CTO.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- 3+ years’ experience in the Head of Engineering or Vice CTO;
- Strong knowledge in software analysis, architecture design, modelling and details design;
- Experience in people management and technical development;
- At least 2 years in technical leading (architect) or consultant roles;
- Expert in at least 2 languages: NodeJS, Typescript, Golang, Python & Mastering RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, Postgresql.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- We will do our best to make sure you are motivated, happy, healthy, and productive. Followings are the few things that we have;
- 13-month salary per year;
- Performance bonus (KPI for a month);
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea;
- The list can go on, but the bottom line is: we want you to succeed with us, and we are willing to go far and beyond to make it happen