GapoWork has set the vision of achieving 5 million active users by 2023. In order to drive exponential growth to achieve the vision, Gapo is adding a newly created position of Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to its leadership team.
The CCO has the primary responsibility of generating business growth by overseeing and optimizing the entire customer journey: lead generation, enrollment conversion, retention, and upsell. The CCO will set the example for ownership and accountability for performance and driving continuous growth.
The CCO reports to the CEO and manages Lead Generation/Performance, Sales, and Customer onboard Success.
- Develop, plan and implement cost-effective strategies to generate new customer, uplift experience, drive revenue and increase active users;
- Work closely with Branding, Data & Anal6yytics, Academics, Product, and Tech teams to optimize acquisition channels;
- Be willing to experiment, track the results and ultimately identify the winning formula to grow customers;
- Commit to build and maintain infrastructure (talents, systems, processes, and culture) to support Gapo fast growth;
- Review the business performance against KPIs as approved by the Board, discuss gaps and align on action plans to close gaps;
- To be an integral part and driver of the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting of business requirements and decision-making process;
- Contribute to the development of business strategy by providing a view on potential improvements for products or services and an assessment of the existing situation and anticipated changes in the external environment.
- Being sales-driven, highly analytical and data-driven and can derive actionable insights from large amounts of information/data sets and a high level of emotional intelligence to identify and appreciate trends and stories behind the numbers. Have clarity, autonomy and decisiveness to convert customer insights into actions;
- Familiar with metrics-driven testing and data-driven marketing is a strong plus;
- Having proven experience hiring, coaching and leading diverse and high-performing teams;
- Keen on learning and evolving in all things. From leadership skills to data to process— never stop pushing into the next big challenge;
- Being customer centric, strategic thinking, data-driven decision making, result-driven, agility and communication;
- Bring Gapo values such as passion and can-do spirit to work and surrounding people.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- We will do our best to make sure you are motivated, happy, healthy, and productive. Followings are the few things that we have;
- 13-month salary per year;
- Performance bonus (KPI for a month);
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea;
- The list can go on, but the bottom line is: we want you to succeed with us, and we are willing to go far and beyond to make it happen.