Gapo social network – The enchanting territory Gapo carries with itself the mission of using technology to build and develop new social networks. 5/2021, Gapo launched GapoWork – A business communication platform. Improve employee engagement in your organization through communication and engagement features. Thereby promoting the realization of the common goal and spreading core values.
- We are looking for Teamlead for Backend team doing 3 fast-growing;
products: Personalized News, Social Network, Public Administration. You will have a
chance to contribute and resolve interesting problems at scale, to serve multi-millions
- Maintain a high-quality robust codebase;
- Actively research and apply new technology, new toolset.
- Lead and provide guidance to application/web delivery teams, fully leverage the benefits of
- Defining and implementing architecture for Team;
- Hands on building and delivery of cloud solutions and application migrations or web;
- Have knowledge of OOP, RESTful, Microservices, Design Patterns;
- Proficient in source code management tools: GIT;
- Can work under high pressure on deadlines as well as product quality;
- The ability to be well and proactive in work, has a high sense of responsibility to complete
the assigned work;
- Have experience in building Microservices running on Kubernetes or Swarm
- Have knowledge about distributed system is a great plus;
- Experience in working with Python (Django or Flask or Tornado) Or NoteJS
- Code complies with PEP-8 standards, regularly using Pylint and Pyflakes;
- Good understanding about asyncio, coroutine, GIL, regex, context manager.
WHY YOU’D LOVE WORKING HERE
- We will do our best to make sure you are motivated, happy, healthy, and productive. Followings are the few things that we have;
- 13-month salary per year;
- Performance bonus (KPI for a month);
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments, and salary reviews;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee, and tea;
- The list can go on, but the bottom line is: we want you to succeed with us, and we are willing to go far and beyond to make it happen.
- Good at management skills (Manage for 10-15 member);
- Experience in team leading roles, manage scrum team, Agile methodology;
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, reliable.