- Writing clean, quality, maintainable code
- Work with engineering team to create backend services
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives
SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 year software development experience and familiarity with in one of the following languages: Golang, Java, NodeJS
- Experience with OOP, RESTful, Design Patterns.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database system like MySQL, MongoDB
- Experience with Caching system like Redis
Nice to have:
- Experience with Message Queue like RabitMQ, Kafka…
- Experience with application performance monitoring and optimization
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure is a plus
- Familiarity with Docker/Kubernetes
- Ability to write well-documented, clean-code.
WHY YOU’D LOVE WORKING HERE
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Year-end bonus & performance bonus;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea;
- We create a environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it works.