You are a Backend Software Engineer with experience building large-scale software applications. You have deep interest in backend technologies. You are excited about the care, feeding and growth of a high-availability, scalable cloud-based systems.
Come work in an exciting environment where you use your passion, experience, and analytical skills to help bring new solutions to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Experience building complex and impactful software in a team environment;
- Backend service experience in managed languages such as Java, Scala, Go, C#, or similar;
- Strong experience with database, especially SQL and Cassandra;
- Experience with search engine technologies, such as Elasticsearch or Solr;
- Experience in Python, PHP is a plus;
- Experience designing and delivering high-availability, scalable cloud-based systems;
- Knowledge about DevOps/DevSecOps is a plus;
- Have knownledge of Cloud solutions: GCP or AWS is a plus;
- Have knowledge of CI / CD;
- Knowledge in UNIX operating systems and Networks is a plus;
- You write beautiful, simple, maintainable APIs for web applications.
Why you’d love working here
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies;
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family;
- Monthly lunch allowances, gym membership, phone stipend, free parking;
- Fun team activities and monthly outings;
- Flexible working hours.