- We are looking for engineer that is experience in DevOps process to boost up our development process and build a robust, resilient, high-availablity, and secured production system;
- Operations working together with engineers to get things done faster in an automated and repeatable way;
- Configure, administrate CI and CD tools/utilities; Knowing deployment best practices is a good plus;
- Monitor and troubleshoot application or system issues by deep diving into technical problems. This requires you to understand the whole application and infrastructure stack;
- We use most modern popular tech stack to solve problems: Cloud (GCP & AWS), Kubernetes, CI/CD (DroneIO, Gitlab CI Runner), Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible) and many other interesting things you may like (Big Data, AI/ML). If you have any interesting ideas/tools, we’re very welcome to have your contributions into the list.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong Devops/SysAdmin experience;
- Have good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices, NoSQL, Restful APIs. Huge plus for experience in Kubernetes and GCP;
- Experience with high availability service design/configurations;
- Understanding Git flow;
- Experience with centralize logging/monitoring/metrics system;
- Knowledge of Network Protocols/Security/Administration is desired;
- Experience with Backup & Restoration process;
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code is a plus;
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab CI, Weave Flux, or Spinnaker is a plus;
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
Why you’d love working here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Year-end bonus & performance bonus;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea;
- We create a environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it works.